care4you2, LLC – a trusted provider of State Tested Nursing Assistant Training Programs. We thank you for taking the time to review our website. We have a great deal of information on our site that should be beneficial in helping you make your decision in selecting the best program for you.If you are looking this kind of content,you have come to the right place.thanks for your patient reading, let us move on.
Should this information prompt additional questions for you, we answer our telephones, 24/7 so please feel free to call us at (419) 345-4269. If we do not answer right away, it is because we are giving our undivided attention to another caller and we will return your call promptly at which time you, too, will be given our undivided attention.Let‘s read more information through the follow content.thanks for your patient reading,let us move on.
care4you2, LLC is a Better Business Bureau accredited business.
Gift Certificates are NOW available in $25, $50, $100 and $395 denominations! Call (419) 345-4269 to order. All restrictions apply.
All deposits and class fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Our Standard Program is ONLY $395.
- Program Instruction
- TB Test
- Course Study Notes
- Tote Bag
- D & S Skills Handbook
- Clinical Uniform
- Full Payment – We accept cash, debit card, credit card or money order when paying in full.
- Payment Plan Option – Cash ONLY:
- $95 CASH down plus a CASH weekly payment until paid in full as follows:
- 2 week program: $150 by each Thursday*
- 3 or 3.5 week program: $100 by each Thursday*
- 4 week program: $75 by each Saturday*
- 4.5 week program: $75 by each Thursday*
*or as directed by the program
Payments NOT made by the designated day of the week EACH WEEK will incur a $5 per business day late fee.
All deposits and class fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
When you are shopping around for the best program for you, ask whether you will be charged for anything in addition to the tuition! At care4you2, there are:
- NO make-up late/missed day fees* (unless you schedule and do not show up for the scheduled make up time)
- NO registration fees!
- NO lab fees!
- NO book rental fees!
- A minimum of 59 classroom hours
- 16 hours of clinical experience
- TB Test IS included* (see additional information below)
- Handouts to take home
- Assistance with signing up for the state examination at our or another location
- Employment opportunities list provided to graduates upon completion of the State Tested Nursing Assistant Certification program
- *Nurses reserve the right to charge a student a fee to make up for missing clinical time
*TB Tests-additional information
In our program, you do not need to go get your own TB test or pay extra to have us do it for you. However, for someone who chooses to do their own test, the Department of Health on Erie Street in Toledo charges $10 to complete the TB test. Should you need a chest x-ray as a result, they will do the first chest x-ray for free at the first time of conversion. They also offer a latent TB tets program. The Department of Health can assist people who do not have medical insurance; call for details. Contact Sherri Harr, Communicable Disease Nurse at (419) 213-4130 at the Department of Health for more information.